COVID19 Letter Re: Level 3 Operations at McMud
Re: McMud Earthworks Ltd - Level 3 Operations COVID-19
We are committed to the health and safety of our staff and to those we do business with to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. Over the past 4 weeks we have been reviewing our work place procedures to ensure that we can maintain a safe working environment under Alert level 3 trading conditions once we return to work this Tuesday 28th April.
A brief summary for your information below:
The yard will be open for account holder pickups only, from 7am Tuesday 28th April. However, we can still provide contactless deliveries to all our customers as we have been doing with our firewood deliveries during Alert level 4.
For everyone’s protection please do not enter the yard if you:
- Have any flu symptoms - a cough, fever, shortness of breath, sneeze or runny nose.
- Have been in possible contact with a confirmed or probable COVID-19 case.
When at the yard the following applies:
- Maintaining physical distancing of at least 2 metres at all times. Please ensure you and your staff respect and adhere to this when dealing with our staff. (This includes climbing up on the loaders to talk to our staff, this is not acceptable during these times)
- Dockets will not be issued. An invoice will be emailed the following day of pick up or delivery.
- No public entry to the yard, account holders only.
- No cash or EFTPOS transactions are available as this will require physical contact between your staff and ours.
- No access to the office, workshop and toilet facilities. (Unless permitted by Management)
In addition to the above, we require you to have your own level 3 COVID-19 Management plan available for inspection if required.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time.
We're all in this together, take care and keep safe!
McMud Earthworks | Management Team